Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|United States Court of International Trade|
|Appointed by:||Bill Clinton|
|Preceded by:||Kenton Musgrave|
|Undergraduate:||Ithaca College, 1970|
|Law School:||Union University Law, 1974|
- 1993-2000: Attorney, Private Practice, Washington D.C.
- 1991-1993: Chief of staff, U.S. Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, New York
- 1983-1991: Attorney, Private Practice, New York City
- 1977-1983: Regional Director, then Legislative Director, then Chief of Staff, U.S. Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, New York
- 1975-1977: Attorney, Private Practice, Walton, New York
- 1974-1975: Attorney, Private Practice, Cooperstown, New York
Court of International Trade
Eaton was nominated by President Bill Clinton on August 3, 1999, to a seat vacated by Judge Kenton Musgrave as Musgrave assumed senior status. Eaton was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on October 22, 1999 on a majority voice vote and received commission on October 26, 1999.
|Former Article III judges||Evan Wallach • Dominick DiCarlo • Nils Boe • Morgan Ford • Frederick Landis • Herbert Maletz • Bernard Newman • Paul Rao • Edward Re • Scovel Richardson • Samuel Rosenstein • James Watson •|
|Former Chief judges|