|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri Supreme Court|
|Appointed by:||Bob Holden|
|Past post:||Missouri 4th Judicial Circuit Court|
Richard B. (Rick) Teitelman is the current Chief Justice on the Missouri Supreme Court. He was appointed to the Court in February 2002 by Governor Bob Holden, and retained by voters in 2004; his current term ends in 2016.
After receiving his law degree, Teitelman spent about six months in solo general practice. Then, from 1975 to 1998, he worked with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, in a range of positions. He served on the Missouri Court of Appeals from 1998 to 2002.
Awards and Associations
For a complete list of Teitelman's accomplishments, please visit: Judge Teitelman's Biography
- 2009 Clarence Darrow Award, Saint Louis University School
- 2009 Spurgeon Smithson Award, The Missouri Bar
- Your Missouri Courts, Judge Richard B. Teitelman
- Project Vote Smart, Judge Richard B. Teitelman (MO)
- BNET.com, "Supporters rally to defense of Judge Richard Teitelman", October 28, 2004
|Former||Michael Wolff • William Ray Price • Stephen N. Limbaugh, Jr. • William D. Benton • John Collet • Andrew Jackson Higgins •|