Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Bachelors:||University of Florida, 1986|
|Law School:||Stetson University College of Law, 1988|
|Candidate for:||Broward County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Nichols received his associate's degree (Advertising Design) from The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale in 1981, his B.S. degree (Advertising) from the University of Florida in 1986 and his J.D. degree from the Stetson University College of Law in 1988.
- 2003-present Attorney, Robert Nichols & Associates
- 1999-2003 Managing Attorney, Watson & Lentner, P.A.
- 1998-1999 Managing Attorney, Allstate Insurance Company
- 1994-1998 Assistant State Attorney, 17th Circuit Court
- 1991-1994 Assistant State Attorney, 6th Circuit Court
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Broward County Supervisor of Elections: Candidates For 2012 Election Cycle
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bob Nichols campaign website: Resume
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Florida Bar, Judicial Candidate Voluntary Self-Disclosure Statement: Robert Nichols
- ↑ Broward County Supervisor of Elections: Official Results - General Election November 6, 2012
- ↑ Broward County Supervisor of Elections: 2012 Primary Election Results
- ↑ Sun Sentinel, "No challengers yet for Broward judges seeking re-election", April 3, 2012
- ↑ Florida judicial elections, 2012 - County Court