Robert Paine Dick (1823-1898) was a federal judge on the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
He was nominated by President Ulysses Grant on June 7, 1872. He was confirmed by the Senate and received commission that same day. He retired on July 6, 1898.
- University of North Carolina, 1843
- Read law, 1845
- Private practice, Wentworth, North Carolina, 1845-1848
- Private practice, Greensboro, North Carolina, 1848-1853
- U.S. Attorney for the Albemarle, Cape Fear, and Pamptico Districts of North Carolina, 1853-1861
- Member, North Carolina Council of State, 1862-1864
- North Carolina state senator, 1864-1865
- Private practice, Greensboro, North Carolina, 1865-1868
- Associate justice, North Carolina State Supreme Court, 1868-1872