|Current Court Information:|
|Arkansas Court of Appeals|
|Preceded by:||Michael Kinard|
|Past position:||Dallas County District Court Judge|
|Undergraduate:||Harvard College, 1975|
|Law School:||University of Arkansas School of Law, 1978|
|Grad. School:||Southern Methodist University, 1980|
|Candidate for:||Supreme Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- For in-depth coverage of the state's high court races, see: Arkansas Supreme Court elections, 2014
- See also: Arkansas judicial elections, 2014
| Wynne is running for election to the Arkansas Supreme Court.
Primary: He will run unopposed in the primary on May 20, 2014.
- See also: Arkansas judicial elections, 2012
Wynne received his undergraduate degree from Harvard College in 1975, and his J.D. from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 1978. One year later, Wynne attended the Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University.
- Arkansas Judiciary website
- Arkansas Court of Appeals webpage
- Judge Robin Wynne announces for Supreme Court