Rockland County, New York
The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York has jurisdiction in Rockland County. Appeals from the Southern District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Problem Solving Courts
- Rockland County Integrated Domestic Violence Court
- Spring Valley Domestic Violence Town Court
- Orangetown Domestic Violence Town Court
- Haverstraw Domestic Violence Town Court
- Clarkstown Domestic Violence Town Court
- Ramapo Domestic Violence Town Court
Town & Village Courts
9th District Supreme CourtTo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|John R. La Cava||Yes||Republican||12.01%|
|Noreen F. Calderin||No||Republican||11.18%|
|Rory Lancman||No||Working Families||.74%|