Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|First Superior Court District of Georgia|
|Station:||Brunswick Judicial Circuit|
|Preceded by:||Amanda F. Williams|
|Past position:||Representative on the Georgia General Assembly|
|Bachelors:||Georgia State University|
|Law School:||Mercer University|
Roger Lane is a judge on the Brunswick Circuit of the First Superior Court District of Georgia of Georgia. He was appointed by Governor Nathan Deal in March 2012 to fill the seat vacated by Amanda F. Williams.
Prior to joining the court, Lane served on the Glynn County school board for eight years, and in the Georgia General Assembly for eight years. Lane has practiced law in the Brunswick circuit since 1976, when he was admitted to the Georgia bar; he focused on clients with lung ailments and those affected by asbestos.
Awards and associations
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- First Superior Court District of Georgia
- Georgia Superior Courts
- Courts in Georgia
- News: Georgia governor appoints two new judges, March 31, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Florida Times-Union, "Georgia Rep. Roger B. Lane getting vacant Brunswick circuit judgeship," March 30, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Martindale, "Roger B. Lane profile," accessed March 1, 2013
- ↑ Georgia.gov', "Deal appoints Brunswick Judicial Circuit judge," March 29, 2012
- ↑ Tribune Georgian, "Deal appoints Lane to Superior Court," April 5, 2012