Shane T. Alexander
|Shane T. Alexander|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 7th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Undergraduate:||University of Missouri-Columbia|
|Law School:||University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law|
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Click here to read Judge Alexander's performance evaluation from The Appellate Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.
Judge Alexander graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia earning his Bachelor of Arts in history in 1990. He later graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law with his Juris Doctor in 1997.
- A Surface Warfare Officer in the United States Navy from 1990 to 1994
- An assistant prosecuting attorney in Buchanan County from 1997 to 1999
- An assistant prosecuting attorney in Clay County from 1999 to 2004
- The chief assistant prosecuting attorney in Clay County from 2004 to 2008
- Municipal judge for the City of Excelsior Springs from 2004 through 2008
- The municipal prosecutor for the City of Smithville from 2006 to 2008