Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of San Diego County, California|
|Preceded by:||Charles R. Hayes|
|Law School:||National University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||San Diego County Superior Court|
Majors-Lewis ran for re-election to the Superior Court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, her name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Majors-Lewis was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012
- 2007-2010 Judicial appointments secretary, Office of Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 2005-2007 Chief deputy district attorney, San Diego County District Attorney's Office
- 1987-2005 Deputy district attorney, San Diego County District Attorney's Office
- 1986-1987 Attorney, private practice 
- Website of the Superior Court of San Diego County
- California Courts, Trial Court Roster
- California Office of the Governor, Press Release: "Gov. Schwarzenegger Appoints Sharon Majors-Lewis to San Diego County Superior Court," December 3, 2010