Sheridan C. Randolph
|Sheridan C. Randolph|
|Current Court Information:|
|Bradley County General Sessions Court, Tennessee|
|Alternative court:||Bradley County Juvenile Court|
|Active:||2006 - 2014|
Sheridan C. Randolph is a judge for the Bradley County General Sessions Court in Tennessee. He also has jurisdiction over the Bradley County Juvenile Court. He is based out of Cleveland, TN. He was elected to this position in 2006 and his current eight year term ends in 2014.
In June 2012, Randolph was publicly reprimanded by the Tennessee Court of the Judiciary. At issue was the judge's participation in a hearing for an alleged suspect of a burglary of which he was the victim. This action violated the Tennessee Code of Judicial Conduct, which states:
|“|| A judge shall disqualify himself or herself in a proceeding in which the
judge's impartiality might reasonably be questioned...
To read the full reprimand, visit: The Tennessee Court of the Judiciary, Press Release: RE: Complaint No. 12-4849.
- TN Courts.gov: General Sessions Court Judges
- Official website of Bradley County: General Sessions Court
- ↑ TN Courts.gov: Sheridan C. Randolph
- ↑ The Chattanoogan.com: Gobble Captures Bradley Sheriff Primary Bebb Beats Logan", May 3, 2006
- ↑ Bradley County/MicroVote General Corp. 2006 Election Results
- ↑ Tennessee General Sessions Court
- ↑ The Tennessee Court of the Judiciary, Press Release: RE: Complaint No. 12-4849