St. Charles Parish, Louisiana
St. Charles Parish is located within the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal.
The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana has jurisdiction in St. Charles Parish. Appeals from the Eastern District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Division C - Emile R. St. Pierre
- Division D - M. Lauren Lemmon (Chief Judge)
- Division E - Michele Morel 
Justice of the Peace Courts
- District 1: Edna Campbell-Bridges
- District 2: Earl "Pie" Tastet
- District 3: Henry R. Miller, Jr.
- District 4: Lloyd "L.J." Frickey
- District 5: Julie P. Carmouche-Jackson
- District 6: John J. Marino, Jr.
- District 7: John D. Brady
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official Select "By Parish" and scroll to "St. Charles Parish"
- ↑ Office of the Attorney General: Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory
For statewide judicial elections, see: Louisiana judicial elections, 2012
District CourtTo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Place||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Michele Morel||No||Republican||Division E||50.8%|
|Timothy Marcel||No||Democratic||Division E||49.1%|