|Stanley D. Schnaare|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Bachelors:||University of Missouri|
|Law School:||Chicago-Kent College of Law|
|Candidate for:||Missouri 23rd Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 7, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Schnaare ran unsuccessfully for election to the 23rd Circuit Court, Division 1. He was unopposed in the August 7th primary, but was defeated by incumbent Robert Wilkins in the general election on November 6th. 
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2012
- News: Missouri's primary over, leaving seven contested races for November general election, August 15, 2012
- ↑ 23rd Circuit
- ↑ Martindale.com, "Lawyer Profile: Stanley D. Schnaare"
- ↑ lwv.thevoterguide.org, "Circuit Judge - Circuit 23 Division 1"
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary candidate filing list"
- ↑ Patch Newsletter, "Results: Equal Opportunity Jefferson County Voters Give Nod to Democrats, Republicans," November 7, 2012