Stephen D. Schuett
|Stephen D. Schuett|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Kern County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Preceded by:||Stephen P. Gildner|
|Law School:||UCLA School of Law|
|Grad. School:||UCLA School of Economics|
|Candidate for:||Kern County Superior Court|
Schuett ran for re-election to the Superior Court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, her name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Schuett was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012'
- 1988-2010 Assistant county counsel, Kern County Counsel's Office
- 1985-1988 Deputy county counsel, Kern County Counsel's Office
- 1984-1985 Associate attorney, private practice
- 1982-1984 Associate counsel, City National Bank
- 1979-1982 Attorney, private practice 
- Website of the Superior Court of Kern County
- California Courts, Trial Court Roster
- Office of the Governor, Press Release: "Gov. Schwarzenegger Appoints Two to Kern County Superior Court," October 18, 2010