Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Sixth Judicial District|
|Bachelors:||Southern Methodist University|
|Law School:||Washburn University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Sixth District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||70.9%|
Steve Montgomery is a judge for the Sixth Judicial District of the District Courts in Kansas. He was appointed in 2006 and was obligated to run for retention in 2012 to maintain his seat.  He was retained on Nov. 6, 2012 for a term that expires on December 31, 2016.
Montgomery was appointed to the Sixth Judicial District in 2006. Before his appointment he was engaged in private practice. He also served as Jefferson County Counselor and a city attorney for the cities of Meriden, Ozawkie and McFarland.
- See also: Kansas judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 2008 Evaluations of Judges and Justices Standing for Retention Select judge's name from "Judge's Name" drop-down list
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bourbon County Kansas "2012 Unofficial General Election Results"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Linn County, KS "Official Election Returns for Linn County"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Miami County Clerk & Election Office "Presidential General Election November 6, 2012" November 15, 2012
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State: Candidate Lists Select "2012 General"