Steven A. Brick
|Steven A. Brick|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Alameda County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Gray Davis|
|Past post:||Attorney, Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe LLP|
|Past post 2:||Research editor, California Law Review|
|Past term 2:||1971-1972|
|Undergraduate:||Williams College, 1969|
|Law School:||University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law, 1972|
|Candidate for:||Alameda County Superior Court|
|Position:||Not on ballot|
|Election information 2014:|
Steven A. Brick is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. He was appointed by former governor Gray Davis in December of 2000. He was re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
| Brick ran for re-election to the Alameda County Superior Court.
As an unopposed incumbent, he was automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
- 2000-2021: Judge, Superior Court of Alameda County
- 1973-2000: Attorney, Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe LLP
- 1971-1972: Research editor, California Law Review
Awards and associations
- 1999: President, Association of Business Trial Lawyers of Northern California
- 1991: President, Bar Association of San Francisco
- California Courts, Trial Court Roster
- Orrick Press Release: Governor Elevates Orrick Partner Steve Brick to Superior Court Bench, December 6, 2010
- Alameda County Registrar of Voters: Candidate Filed Log for June 3, 2014 election, accessed March 14, 2014
- Judicial selection in California
- Practising Law Institute: Hon. Steven A. Brick Faculty Profile