Susan Peikes Gantman
|Susan Peikes Gantman|
|Current Court Information:|
|Pennsylvania Superior Court|
|Past position:||Attorney, private practice|
|Past term:||Before joining court|
|Bachelors:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Law School:||Villanova School of Law|
|Grad. School:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Candidate for:||Pennsylvania Superior Court|
|Election information 2013:|
Susan Peikes Gantman is a judge on the Pennsylvania Superior Court. She was elected to a ten-year term on the court in November 2003 (effective the following January). Gantman's professional career has been notable for her interest in advocating for child victims of abuse. Her term expires in December of 2013.
- See also: Pennsylvania judicial elections, 2013
- B.A. and M.A., University of Pennsylvania
- Villanova School of Law, 1977 
- Law clerk to Judge Richard S. Lowe of the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
- Solicitor for the Montgomery County Office of Children and Youth and the Montgomery County Housing and Community Development.
- Assistant District Attorney, Montgomery County.
- Private practice.