Susan R. Miles
|Susan R. Miles|
|Current Court Information:|
|Minnesota Tenth Judicial District|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past position 2:||Colorado Office of Consumer Counsel|
|Past term 2:||1985-1986|
|Undergraduate:||University of Maryland, 1975|
|Law School:||Catholic University's Columbus School of Law, 1978|
|Candidate for:||Tenth Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Susan R. Miles is a Tenth Judicial District judge for Washington County, Minnesota. She was elected to an open seat in November of 1996 and took office in January of 1997. She was re-elected in 2002 and 2008.
She was re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in 2020.
- See also: Minnesota judicial elections, 2014
| Miles ran for re-election to the Tenth Judicial District.
General: She defeated Julie LaFleur in the general election on November 4, 2014, receiving 55.5% of the vote.
- 1997-2020: Judge, Tenth Judicial District
- 1989-1996: Attorney, Hessian, McKasy & Soderberg
- 1986-1989: Attorney, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi
- 1985-1986: Colorado Office of Consumer Counsel
- 1982-1985: Minnesota Attorney General's Office
- 1981-1982: National Consumer Law Center
- 1978-1981: Legal Assistance of North Dakota
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 7, 2014
- Minnesota Judicial Branch, "Tenth District Judges"
- Keep Judge Susan Miles campaign website