Terence L. Bruiniers
|Terence L. Bruiniers|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|California First District Court of Appeal|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Past post:||Superior Court of Contra Costa County Judge|
|Law School:||UC Berkeley|
Terence L. Bruiniers is a judge on the First District, Division Five of the California Courts of Appeal. He took office on July 30, 2009. His current term expires on January 5, 2015. He was retained in 2010.
Judge Bruiniers was nominated by Governor Schwarzenegger in June 2009, having served as a Contra Costa Superior Court Judge since 1998. Bruiniers served as an Alameda deputy district attorney from 1973 to 1980 and was a principal at Farrand, Cooper & Bruiniers from 1981 to 1988.
- Main article: California judicial elections, 2010
- ↑ California Secretary of State: Justices of the California Courts of Appeal Scroll to page 4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Metropolitan News-Enterprise: "Governor Names Chaney, Johnson to C.A.," June 12, 2009
- ↑ Judge Profile: Terence L. Bruiniers on Martindale.com
- ↑ California Secretary of State, November 2, 2010 Official Results