|Teri L. Jackson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of San Francisco, California|
|Title: || Judge|
|Past position: || Attorney with a focus in white-collar defense|
|Past term: || 1997-2000|
|Undergraduate: || University of California at Santa Cruz|
|Law School: || Georgetown University|
Teri L. Jackson is a judge for the Superior Court of San Francisco in California. Her current term expires on January 1, 2017.
Jackson earned her B.A. from the University of California at Santa Cruz and her J.D. from Georgetown University.
Jackson was retained in 2010.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2010
Awards and associations
- ↑ City and County of San Francisco Department of Elections, "Local Elected Officials," accessed January 14, 2015
- ↑ Martindale, "Judge Profile: Teri Leatrice Jackson," accessed January 14, 2015
- ↑ California Courts, "Judge Teri L. Jackson," accessed January 14, 2015
- ↑ California Courts, "Trial Courts Roster," accessed January 14, 2015
- ↑ Metropolitan News-Enterprise "Superior Court Judge Pines Named to Judicial Council of California," June 2, 2010