Terrebonne Parish, Louisiana
Terrebonne Parish is located within the First Circuit Court of Appeal.
The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana has jurisdiction in Terrebonne Parish. Appeals from the Eastern District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Division A: George J. Larke
- Division B: John R. Walker (Chief Judge)
- Division C: Timothy C. Ellender
- Division D: David W. Arceneaux
- Division E: Randall L. "Randy" Bethancourt 
Justice of the Peace Courts
- Ward 1: Robert "Yogi" Naquin
- Ward 2: Kenneth "Kenny" Hamner
- Ward 4: Cheryl Authement Blanchard
- Ward 5: Jerome C. Fabre
- Ward 6: George C. Doescher
- Ward 7: Johnny B. Eschete
- Ward 8: Horace Johnson
- Ward 9: Drew P. Breaux
- Ward 10: Junior J. Theriot
- ↑ Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official Select "By Parish" and scroll to "Terrebonne Parish"
- ↑ Office of the Attorney General: Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory
For statewide judicial elections, see: Louisiana judicial elections, 2012
Parish Justice CourtTo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Party||Place||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Bill Underwood||No||Republican||Ward 6||23.6%|
|Cathy LeBoeuf||No||Independent||Ward 6||32.8%||33.75%|
|George C. Doescher||No||Republican||Ward 6||43.5%||66.25%|