|Current Court Information:|
|Texas First District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||District Attorney's Office, Harris County|
|Home State:||San Antonio, Texas|
|Bachelors:||University of Texas at Austin|
|Law School:||University of Houston School of Law|
|Candidate for:||First District Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 29, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Terry Jennings is a judge on the Texas First District Court of Appeals. He took office on January 1, 2001 and was re-elected on November 6, 2012 for a current term that expires on December 31, 2018.
Justice Jennings began working in the Harris County District Attorney's Office in 1990. He was promoted to the Special Crimes Bureau in 1994 and he worked in this capacity until his election to the Court of Appeals in November of 2000. He was re-elected in 2006 as the unopposed incumbent.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2012
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Official biography of Judge Jennings
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State: Judges' terms
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Judge Jennings: 2009 opinions
- ↑ Texas Republican Party, 2012 Candidate Filing
- ↑ Texas Secretary of State: 2012 General Election Summary Select "2012 General Election"