Theodore C. Zayner
|Theodore C. Zayner|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Santa Clara County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Preceded by:||Rodney J. Stafford|
|Past post:||Attorney, Adleson, Hess & Kelly|
|Past post 2:||Sole practitioner|
|Past term 2:||2005-2009|
|Law School:||University of California, Hastings College of the Law|
|Candidate for:||Santa Clara County Superior Court|
Theodore C. Zayner is a judge for the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in California. He was appointed by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2009 to succeed Rodney J. Stafford. Zayner was automatically re-elected in 2012 and his current term will expire in 2019.
- 2009-2019: Judge, Superior Court of Santa Clara County
- 2009-2009: Attorney, Adleson, Hess & Kelly
- 2005-2009: Sole practitioner
- 2003-2005: Managing attorney, Forge & Zayner
- 1998-2003: Associate, Sandall & Penrose
- 1983-1998: Associate then partner, Ropers, Majeski, Kohn & Bentley
Zayner ran for re-election to the Superior Court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, his name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Zayner was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012