Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Waterbury Probate District, Connecticut|
|Law School:||Columbus School of Law at Catholic University|
|Candidate for:||Waterbury Probate District|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Connecticut judicial elections, 2014
| Brunnock is running for re-election to the Waterbury Probate District.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also Connecticut judicial elections, 2010
Brunnock is a judge of the Waterbury Probate District. He joined the court in 2003, and his current term expires in 2015. His other experience includes being a state representative from 1980 to 1984 and sitting on the Waterbury Board of Aldermen from 1976 to 1979.
- Connectictu Probate Courts, "Directory of Probate Judges & Courts," accessed August 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, “List of Candidates for Judge of Probate – 11/04/2014,” accessed August 11, 2014
- Secretary of State, "List of 2010 General Election Candidates," archived March 13, 2012
- Secretary of State, "2010 Election results for Judge of Probate," archived November 8, 2010
- Republican American, "Thomas P. Brunnock," September 8, 2010