Thomas H. Anderson
Thomas H. Anderson (1848-1916) was an Associate Justice on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
He received a recess appointment from President William McKinley on April 23, 1901 and was nominated by December 5th. He was confirmed by the Senate on February 4, 1902, and received commission on February 6, 1902. He served until his death on October 1, 1916.
- Mount Union College
- High school principal, Cambridge, Ohio, 1871
- Private practice, Cambridge, Ohio, 1871-1889
- U.S. Minister to Bolivia, 1889-1893
- Private practice, Washington, DC, 1893-1899
- U.S. Attorney for the Supreme Court of the District of Columbia, 1899-1901