Thomas J. Motley
|Thomas J. Motley|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of the District of Columbia|
|Appointed by:||Bill Clinton|
|Law School:||Harvard Law School|
Motley began his legal career in private practice. Next, he joined the United States Attorney's Office, serving for fifteen years. In 1998, Motley was appointed Principal Assistant United States Attorney.
Awards and associations
- 1999: STAR Award, from United States Attorney
- 1996: Harold J. Sullivan Award, Assistant United States Attorneys Association
- 1995: National Big Brother of the Year
- Member, Thurgood Marshall Inn of Court
- Member, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, National Capital Area
- District of Columbia Courts, Superior Court: Thomas J Motley biography
- Official webpage of the Superior Court of D.C.