Thomas R. Santurri
|Thomas R. Santurri|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Magistrate, Escambia County|
|Past position 2:||Judge, Santa Rosa County, Florida|
|Undergraduate:||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Academy|
|Law School:||Florida State University|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Thomas R. Santurri is a judge for the First Circuit Court in Walton County, Florida. He was transferred first from Santa Rosa County to Escambia County in July 2010, and then to Walton County in January 2015.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Santurri ran for re-election to the First Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
- See also: 2008 Judicial Elections
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida, "Thomas R. Santurri," accessed May 7, 2014
- The Florida Bar, "First Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission Seeks Applicants for Circuit Court Judge in Santa Rosa County," July 9, 2010
- Pensacola News Journal, "Kinsey wins Circuit Court judgeship," August 26, 2014
- Florida Bar News, "Florida's judicial races are set," June 1, 2008
- Escambia Votes, "Elected Officials in Escambia County," accessed May 7, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Lawyer Profile," accessed December, 20 2013
- Zoominfo.com, "Thomas Santurri," accessed May 7, 2014 (timed out)