Thomas R. Santurri
|Thomas R. Santurri|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Magistrate, Escambia County|
|Past position 2:||Judge, Santa Rosa County, Florida|
|Undergraduate:||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Academy|
|Law School:||Florida State University|
First Circuit Court, Division L, in Escambia County in Florida. In 2008, he was re-elected to his current term, which expires in January of 2015. He was transferred to Escambia County from Santa Rosa County in July of 2010.
Saturri was relected in 2008 for a term expiring in 2015.
- See also: 2008 Judicial Elections
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida: Thomas R. Santurri
- Florida Bar News, "Florida's judicial races are set," June 1, 2008
- Escambia Votes: Elected Officials in Escambia County
- The Florida Bar, "First Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission Seeks Applicants for Circuit Court Judge in Santa Rosa County," July 9, 2010
- Martindale Lawyer Profile, date accessed December, 20 2013
- Zoominfo.com. Thomas Santurri