Thomas R. Santurri
|Thomas R. Santurri|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Magistrate, Escambia County|
|Past position 2:||Judge, Santa Rosa County, Florida|
|Undergraduate:||Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Academy|
|Law School:||Florida State University|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Santurri ran for re-election to the First Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, he was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
- See also: 2008 Judicial Elections
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida, "Thomas R. Santurri," accessed May 7, 2014
- The Florida Bar, "First Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission Seeks Applicants for Circuit Court Judge in Santa Rosa County," July 9, 2010
- Florida Bar News, "Florida's judicial races are set," June 1, 2008
- Escambia Votes, "Elected Officials in Escambia County," accessed May 7, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Martindale, "Lawyer Profile," accessed December, 20 2013
- Zoominfo.com, "Thomas Santurri," accessed May 7, 2014 (timed out)