Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|9th Judicial District, Louisiana|
|Past position:||Assistant district attorney|
|Undergraduate:||Louisiana State University, 1975|
|Law School:||Southern University Law Center, 1979|
|Candidate for:||9th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Thomas "Tom" Yeager is a judge of the 9th Judicial District, Division B in Rapides Parish, Louisiana. He was elected to this position in 1999. He was re-elected in 2014 for a term beginning on January 1, 2015, and expiring on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014
| Yeager ran for re-election to the 9th Judicial District.
As an unopposed candidate, he was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
Yeager began his career as a law clerk for Judge Jules Davidson of the 9th Judicial District. He then worked as an assistant district attorney in the felony and drug sections until his judicial election in 1999.
- Ninth Judicial District Court website, "Thomas M. Yeager," accessed December 9, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials," accessed December 9, 2014 (Scroll down to "District Judge…")
- Judgepedia.org, “Judicial selection in Louisiana,” accessed December 8, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "November 4, 2014 General Election Candidates," accessed August 25, 2014