Tilman E. Self, III
|Tillman E. Self, III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Macon Judicial Circuit, Georgia|
|Undergraduate:||The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina|
|Law School:||University of Georgia|
|Candidate for:||Macon Judicial Circuit|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Georgia judicial elections, 2014
| Self, III ran for re-election to the Macon Judicial Circuit, Georgia.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on May 20, 2014.
- Main article: Georgia judicial elections, 2010
- Third Superior Court District of Georgia
- Macon County, Georgia
- Georgia Superior Courts
- Courts in Georgia
- Administrative Office of the Courts, "Superior Court Directory," accessed May 4, 2014
- Macon.com, "Superior Court Judge Christian retiring at year's end," September 29, 2011
- Martindale, "Tilman E. Self, III profile," accessed March 7, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State, "2014 Qualifying Candidates List," accessed March 19, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, “Statewide Election Results,” May 20, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Non-Partisan Candidates on the November 2, 2010 General Election Ballot"
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Superior Court Judge Race Results," November 2010