Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Jackson County Circuit Court, Oregon|
|Alternative court:||1st Judicial District|
|Candidate for:||Circuit Court, 1st District|
|Election information 2014:|
Timothy Barnack is a judge on the Jackson County Circuit Court in Oregon, which is located within the 1st Judicial District. He was elected to this position in 2008. He is running for re-election in 2014.
- See also: Oregon judicial elections, 2014
| Barnack is running for re-election to the Oregon Circuit Court, 1st Judicial District.
Primary: He will run unopposed in the primary on May 20, 2014.
- 2008-2014: Judge, Jackson County Circuit Court
- 1996-2008: Deputy District Attorney, Jackson County
- 1991-1996: Attorney, Private practice
- 2004-2005: Adjunct professor, Southern Oregon University
- 1999-2001: Adjunct Professor, Rogue Community College
Judge Barnack sanctioned for remarks to child molester
- Jackson County Republican Women, "Judge Tim Barnack," accessed January 2013
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidates for 2014 Primary Election," accessed April 14, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State: Tim Barnack - Candidate for Circuit Court Judge, accessed January 2013
- The Oregonian, "Jackson County Judge Tim Barnack sanctioned for remarks to pedophile," February 10, 2013