Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Oregon Court of Appeals|
|Title: || Judge|
|Position: || Position 3|
|Active: || 2007-2015|
|Bachelors: || Northwestern University, 1973|
|Law School: || University of Oregon School of Law, 1976|
|Candidate for: ||Oregon Supreme Court, Position 3|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date: ||May 15, 2012|
|Primary vote: ||26.08%|
|Election vote: |
Timothy J. Sercombe is a judge on the Oregon Court of Appeals. He has served on this court since 2007. He was retained by voters in November of 2008 and his 6-year term ends in January of 2015.
Judge Sercombe was born in Missouri and raised in Connecticut.
Sercombe received his B.A. in Political Science from Northwestern University and his J.D. degree from the University of Oregon School of Law in 1976. 
- 2007-Present: Judge, Court of Appeals
- 1991-2007: Partner/Of Counsel, Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis, Portland OR
- 1977-1991: Shareholder/Associate, Harrang, Long, Gary & Rudnick, Eugene OR
- 1976-1977: Law Clerk to Justices Kenneth O'Connell and Berkeley Lent, Oregon Supreme Court
- 1971-1973: Paralegal, Sidley & Austin, Chicago IL  
Sercombe ran unsuccessfully against Nena Cook and Richard C. Baldwin in the primary election for the Oregon Supreme Court, Position 3. He earned 26.08% of the vote. 
- See also: Oregon judicial elections, 2012