Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Summit County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Appointed by:||Gov. John Kasich|
|Preceded by:||Willard F. Spicer|
|Past post:||Member, Ohio House of Representatives|
|Law School:||Ohio State University|
Prior to his judicial appointment, McKenney was a member of the Ohio House of Representatives from 2010 to 2011. He was also an attorney with the firm of McKenney & Gingrich Co., LPA. McKenney has served on the City Council of New Franklin, and as Mercy and Justice Pastor for The Chapel in the City of Akron.
Awards and associations
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Akron Bar Association
- Todd McKenney on Ballotpedia
- Office of the Ohio Governor, Press Release: "Kasich Appoints State Representative Todd McKenney to Summit County Common Pleas Court," November 17, 2011
- Ohio.com, "Summit's new probate judge follows closely in predecessor's footsteps," November 20, 2011