Tracy E. Christopher
|Tracy E. Christopher|
|Current Court Information:|
|Texas Fourteenth District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||District 295 Court Judge|
|Bachelors:||University of Notre Dame|
|Law School:||University of Texas School of Law|
Tracy E. Christopher is a judge on the Texas Fourteenth District Court of Appeals, Place 9. She was appointed in December 2009 and elected to the seat in 2010 (effective in 2011).  Her current 6 year term expires in 2016.
- University of Texas School of Law, with honors, 1981
- University of Notre Dame, with honors, 1978 
- Judge of the 295th District Court for 15 years.
- Practiced law for 13 years with the law firms of Susman Godfrey (1986-1994) and Vinson & Elkins (1981-1986). 
Awards and Associations
- Trial Judge of the Year by the Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists.
- Member of the Supreme Court Advisory Committee.
- Chair of the Pattern Jury Charge Oversight Committee. 
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Houston Bar Association’s charitable programs 
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2010