Hi, my name is Katy Farrell and I am the Editor of Judgepedia. I am responsible for managing the content of Judgepedia, in addition to helping our readers with concerns. For me, working with Judgepedia is more than a job; it is an opportunity to enhance the way we all learn about our elected officials. Judgepedia is especially helpful, since the wiki format allows users from all over the nation to provide more comprehensive information about judges and courts in their region.
I live in Cleveland, Ohio and have a B.A. in Political Science from The Ohio State University. If you have any questions, I'm happy to communicate on my talk page.
- Stray facts (sandbox)
- Sandbox judicial studies
- Judgepedia:Federal Project page view tracking
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/magistrate components
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/federal audit
State Court sandboxes
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/2012 election result websites
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/Frequency of states in the Brief
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/California election 2012
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/New York election 2012
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/Washington election 2012
State hub sandboxes
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/JP intro pages
- User:Katyfarrell/sandbox/Quality calendars