|Current Court Information:|
|Nevada Eighth Judicial District Court|
|Past position:||Prosecuting attorney, Clark County District Attorney’s Office|
|Past position 2:||Attorney in private practice|
|Law School:||Georgetown University Law Center|
|Candidate for:||Eighth District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Valerie Adair is a judge for Department 21 of the Eighth Judicial District Court in Nevada. She was first elected to the court in November 2002 and took office in January 2003. Adair ran for re-election in 2014, winning a new term that expires on January 3, 2021.
- See also: Nevada judicial elections, 2014
| Adair ran for re-election to the Eighth Judicial District Court (Dept. 21).
Primary: She was elected without opposition in the primary on June 10, 2014.
Before she became a judge, Adair worked in the Clark County District Attorney’s Office from 1990 until her election to the Eighth Judicial District Court in 2002. She served early on in the criminal division of the District Attorney's Office and then became the chief deputy district attorney for the Fraud Unit. She also previously worked as an attorney in civil litigation in Los Angeles, California.
- Clark County Courts, "Judge Valerie Adair Biography"
- Clark County Courts, "Eighth Judicial District Court"
- Clark County Courts, "Judge Valerie Adair," accessed October 12, 2014
- Clark County Courts, "Judge Valerie Adair Biography," accessed October 12, 2014
- Judicial selection in Nevada
- Clark County Nevada, "Election: Candidate Filing in Clark County"," accessed February 13, 2014 Select "Election Year: 2014"
- Silver State Election Night Results, "2014 Primary Election Results - Judicial," accessed June 11, 2014
- Clark County website, "Election History," accessed August 18, 2014 Select 2002 General Election, Official Election Results