Videtta A. Brown
|Videtta A. Brown|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Maryland Eighth Circuit|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Martin O'Malley|
Videtta A. Brown is a judge for the Eighth Circuit Court in Maryland. In 2010, Brown was appointed by Governor O'Malley to the newly created judgeship, serving Baltimore City.  She was re-elected on November 2, 2010 to a 15 year term on this court, ending in 2025.
- Main article: Maryland judicial elections, 2010
- ↑ WBAL "Judges Named By Governor O'Malley", January 28, 2010
- ↑ Maryland Malpractice Lawyer Blog "Governor O'Malley Appoints New Judges in Three Counties", January 28, 2010
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Maryland 2010 Unofficial General Election Results: Circuit Courts
- ↑ Maryland Constitution, Article IV, Section 3
- ↑ Maryland State Board of Elections, Circuit Court Candidates