Vivian T. Corvo
|Vivian T. Corvo|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Thirteenth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/1997 - 1/5/2015|
|Undergraduate:||University of Florida|
|Law School:||University of Houston College of Law|
13th Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. She was elected to this court on November 5, 1996 and took office the following January. In 2008, she was re-elected without opposition to another 6 year term, which ends on January 5, 2015.
Corvo Maye is a former Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Public Defender. She was elected to the Circuit Court in 1996.
- 13th Judicial Circuit Court: Hon. Vivian T. Corvo
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: November 5, 1996 General Election Results
- 13th Judicial Circuit Court: Vivian Corvo Maye profile
- Tampa Bay Times, "Unopposed judges quietly keep their seats," May 3, 2008
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida Scroll to p.41