Vivian T. Corvo
|Vivian T. Corvo|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Thirteenth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1997 - 2015|
|Undergraduate:||University of Florida|
|Law School:||University of Houston College of Law|
|Candidate for:||Thirteenth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Corvo is running for re-election to the Thirteenth Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, she will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
Corvo Maye is a former Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Public Defender. She was elected to the Circuit Court in 1996.
- 13th Judicial Circuit Court: Hon. Vivian T. Corvo
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: November 5, 1996 General Election Results
- 13th Judicial Circuit Court: Vivian Corvo Maye profile
- Tampa Bay Times, "Unopposed judges quietly keep their seats," May 3, 2008
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.41