Vivian T. Corvo
|Vivian T. Corvo|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Thirteenth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1997 - 2015|
|Undergraduate:||University of Florida|
|Law School:||University of Houston College of Law|
|Candidate for:||Thirteenth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Vivian T. Corvo Maye is a judge of the 13th Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. She was elected to this court on November 5, 1996, and took office the following January. In 2008, she was re-elected without opposition to another six-year term, which ends on January 5, 2015. She ran for re-election in 2014.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2014
| Corvo ran for re-election to the Thirteenth Circuit Court.
As an unopposed candidate, she was automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
Corvo Maye is a former Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Public Defender. She was elected to the circuit court in 1996.
- 13th Judicial Circuit Court, "Hon. Vivian T. Corvo"
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections, "November 5, 1996 General Election Results"
- 13th Judicial Circuit Court, "Vivian Corvo Maye profile"
- Tampa Bay Times, "Unopposed judges quietly keep their seats," May 3, 2008
- Florida Secretary of State, “Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election,” accessed May 5, 2014
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.41