Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Sixth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/1991 - 1/5/2015|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Ferris State University|
|Law School:||Stetson University School of Law|
Logan began his career in 1976 as a private practice lawyer, specializing in negligence law and civil law.
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 4, 1990 Primary Election Results, Circuit Judge
- St. Petersburg Times: TampaBay.com, "Three judges, one lawyer vie for three judicial seats," March 14, 1990
- Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections: Judge of the Circuit Court Group 16
- Judicial selection in Florida
- National Business Institute: What Family Court Judges Want You to Know: Authors