Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Sixth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/1991 - 1/5/2015|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Ferris State University|
|Law School:||Stetson University School of Law|
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. He was first elected to this position on September 4, 1990 (effective the following January). His current term expires on January 5, 2015, but he is eligible to run for re-election on November 4, 2014.
Logan began his career in 1976 as a private practice lawyer, specializing in negligence law and civil law.
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 4, 1990 Primary Election Results, Circuit Judge
- St. Petersburg Times: TampaBay.com, "Three judges, one lawyer vie for three judicial seats," March 14, 1990
- Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections: Judge of the Circuit Court Group 16
- Judicial selection in Florida
- National Business Institute: What Family Court Judges Want You to Know: Authors