Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Solano County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Undergraduate:||University of California, Davis|
|Law School:||University of Santa Clara School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Solano County Superior Court|
|Position:||Not on ballot|
|Election information 2014:|
Wendy Getty is a judge for the Superior Court of Solano County in California. She was appointed to the court by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger. Getty will be re-elected in 2014 for a term that expires in January of 2021.
Prior to joining the court, Getty was assistant county counsel for the Solano County Counsel's Office. She also worked in private practice from 1992 to 1997.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
| Getty is running for re-election to the Solano County Superior Court.
As an unopposed incumbent, she will be automatically re-elected without appearing on the ballot.
- California Courts, "Trial Courts Roster"
- Office of the California Governor, "Governor Schwarzenegger Appoints Wendy Getty to Solano County Superior Court"
- Solano County California, "Candidate Filed Log, June 3, 2014 Primary Election," accessed March 25, 2014 (timed out)
- Judicial selection in California