Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Eau Claire County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Tommy Thompson|
|Past post:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Past post 2:||Part-time U.S. Magistrate Judge, Western District of Wisconsin|
|Past term 2:||1983-1991|
|Law School:||Marquette University|
|Candidate for:||Eau Claire County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||April 3, 2012|
William M. Gabler is a circuit court judge for the Eau Claire County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. He was first appointed to the position in 1999 by Gov. Tommy Thompson, and was elected in 2000. Gabler was re-elected in 2006 and most recently 2012 for a term that will expire in 2018.
- 1999-2018: Judge, Eau Claire County Circuit Court
- 1974-1999: Attorney, Private practice
- 1983-1991: Part-time U.S. Magistrate Judge, Western District of Wisconsin
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2012
- WQOW News, "Judge rejects alibi in Gubernot case"
- Wisconsin Circuit Courts
- Eau Claire County Circuit Court