|William D. Owings|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Alabama District Courts|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bob Riley|
|Preceded by:||James M. White|
|Past post:||Municipal judge, Centreville|
|Undergraduate:||University of Alabama|
|Law School:||University of Alabama School of Law, 1982|
|Candidate for:||Bibb County District Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||March 13, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
- 2003-present: District judge, Bibb County
- 1987-2003: City attorney and prosecutor, West Blocton
- 1988-2000: Municipal judge, Centreville
- 1985-1988: City attorney and prosecutor, Centreville
- Alabama State Bar, "Bibb County officials"
- Martindale.com, "William D. Owings - Lawyer Profile"
- Alabama Secretary of State, Certified 2012 General Election Results
- Alabama Secretary of State, 2012 Primary Election Results - Unofficial
- Alabama Republican Party, List of Federal and Statewide Candidates