William T. Lohmar, Jr.
|William T. Lohmar, Jr.|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri Municipal Courts|
|Position:||St. Charles City Municipal Court|
|Past position:||Judge, Missouri 11th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Bachelors:||Southeast Missouri State University|
|Law School:||Saint Louis University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||St. Charles City Municipal Court|
|Election information 2011:|
|Primary date:||April 5, 2011|
In addition to being a municipal court judge, Lohmar is the senior partner with Lohmar, Staebell and Burlison LLC. He was a judge on the Missouri 11th Judicial Circuit Court from 2004 to 2010, and also from 1978 to 1996. From 1997 to 2003, he was a partner in the law firm of Lohmar & Lohmar, and he worked as a magistrate judge in St. Charles County from 1974 to 1978. Lohmar has also served as an instructor at Lindenwood University and at St. Mary's College in Missouri.
Awards and associations
- Member and past president, St. Charles County Bar Association
- Treasurer, St. Charles Community College Board of Trustees
- Member, Parkside Senior Citizens Retirement Center Board of Directors
- Past board president, Jaycees Parkside Village
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2011