David C. Mason
Revision as of 17:25, 15 April 2012 by Wampamadness
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Click here to read Judge Mason's performance evaluation from The 22nd Circuit Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.
- An Assistant Attorney General from September 1983 to March 1985
- General counsel to the Missouri Department of Corrections from April 1985 to November of 1988.
- Served on the St. Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority from June 1990 to August 1991
- A commissioner for the St. Louis Affordable Housing Commission from March of 2009 to present