David M. Manz
|Robert T. Russell, Jr.|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Buffalo City Court, New York|
|Succeeded by:||Diane Y. Wray|
|Candidate for:||Buffalo City Court, New York|
|Election information 2011:|
|Primary date:||September 13, 2011|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
- Main page: New York judicial elections, 2011
Manz ran unsuccessfully for re-election to the City Court on November 8. He ran on the Republican and Conservative party lines and received 7% of the vote. Six candidates sought four seats on the court. Manz was defeated by challenger Diane Y. Wray, while the other incumbents were re-elected.
- BNET: Buffalo News, "City Court primary attracts 7 candidates for 4 seats", August 29, 2011
- New WNY Politics, "Reelect Judge David Manz To Buffalo City Court"
- ↑ David M. Manz biography from the NY State Unified Court System
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Buffalo News.com, "3 City Court judges, newcomer victorious in Democratic primary", September 14, 2011
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Erie County Board of Elections: Unofficial Tally of 2011 Election Results - City of Buffalo
- ↑ Erie County Board of Elections: Unofficial Tally of Primary Election Results 2011
- ↑ New York 2011 Voter Guide: Erie County