Duane L. Quinn
|Duane L. Quinn|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Clarion County Magisterial District, Pennsylvania|
|Born:||May 2, 1950|
|Bachelors:||Clarion University of Pennsylvania|
|Candidate for:||Clarion County Magisterial District|
|Election information 2011:|
|Primary date:||May 17, 2011|
|Election date:||November 8, 2011|
Quinn won both parties' primaries on May 17. He received 51.7% in the Democratic primary and 63.7% of the vote in the Republican primary. He was reelected after running unopposed on November 8. 
- See also: Pennsylvania judicial elections, 2011
Quinn earned his undergraduate degree from Clarion University of Pennsylvania.
Quinn has served as a magisterial district judge since 2002.
Awards and Associations
- Member, Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania
- Member, Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania, Vehicle Code Committee
- Member, Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania, Education Committee
- Member, Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania, Legislative Committee