Helen M. Meyer is an Associate Justice on the Minnesota Supreme Court. She was appointed to this position by Governor Ventura in June of 2002 and she took office the following August. Her current term ends in 2010.
Prior to her appointment, Meyer had been the owner of Meyer and Associates in St. Louis Park, Minnesota, since 1996. Her civil trial practice included mediation and arbitration work. In 1987, she was a founding partner of the Pritzker and Meyer law firm in Minneapolis and prior to that she was an associate attorney with the law firm of Schwebel, Goetz, Sieben and Hanson in Minneapolis.
Awards, Memberships, and Civic Activities
- Academy of Certified Trial Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Past Board Member, Minnesota State Board of Legal Certification
- Past Board Member, Minnesota Trial Lawyers
- Governor Ventura's Judicial Merit Selection Commission
|Former||Russell Anderson (Minnesota) • Paul Anderson (Minnesota judge) • Helen Meyer • Eric Magnuson • Sam Hanson • Edward Stringer • Esther Tomljanovich • Sandy Keith • Kathleen Blatz •|