James C. Egan
|James C. Egan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Linn County Circuit Court, Oregon|
|Appointed by:||Ted Kulongoski|
|Law School:||University of Oregon|
|Candidate for:||Oregon Court of Appeals, Position 6|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 15, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
James C. Egan is a judge on the Linn County Circuit Court in Oregon. The court has jurisdiction over Linn County and is located within the 23rd Judicial District. Egan was nominated by Governor Ted Kulongoski on June 16, 2010 to a seat vacated by Rick J. McCormick, who retired in May 2010.
- 2010-2012: Judge, Linn County Circuit Court, Position 2
- 1985-2012: Attorney, Kryger, Alexander, Egan, Elmer & Carlson 
- He earned 46.15% of the vote in the May 15th primary, moving on too face Tim Volpert in the November 6th general election.
- See also: Oregon judicial elections, 2012
Egan was elected after running unopposed in 2010. He received 98.52% of the vote.
- See also: Oregon judicial elections, 2010
- News: Three candidates to compete in Court of Appeals elections, April 10, 2012
- News: Egan appointed to Linn County Court, June 17, 2010
- ↑ List of Circuit Court Judges
- ↑ KVAL: "Governor appoints James Egan as Linn County judge", June 16, 2010
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Oregon Secretary of State Candidate Information for James C. Egan
- ↑ Candidate List 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Unofficial Election Results"
- ↑ Oregon SOS: Unofficial Election Results