Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Rio Blanco County Court, Colorado|
|Candidate for:||Rio Blanco County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
- See also: Colorado judicial elections, 2012
Judicial performance evaluation
The Ninth Judicial District Commission on Judicial Performance announced its recommendations for judges up for retention in 2012. According to its website, the commission evaluates judges based on the following criteria: integrity, legal knowledge, communication skills, judicial temperament, and administrative performance. 
Criticism of process
There are critics of the state's method for evaluating judges. The most common complaint is that the evaluations are simply "rubber stamps" for judges standing for retention. To learn more about this viewpoint, read: The Denver Post, "Evaluating the performance of justices," February 15, 2010.
Judge Noble was recommended for retention by an unanimous vote. 
- Main article: Colorado judicial elections, 2010
Noble was recommended for retention by the Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation.
- Read the performance review here.
- ↑ Rio Blanco County Judges and Staff see the "County Judges" tab
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election List
- ↑ Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, Press Release: Judge Evaluations Available on Internet August 7
- ↑ Colorado Office of Judicial Performance Evaluation, Laurie Noble
- ↑ Rio Blanco County, Unofficial General Election Results