|Current Court Information:|
|Mississippi Supreme Court|
|Title: || Justice|
|Active: || 2005-2012|
|Born: || 1946|
|Bachelors: || Rollins College, 1972|
|Law School: || University of Mississippi School of Law, 1974|
|Military service: || U.S. Army 1st Infantry Division, honorably discharged in 1967|
Mike Randolph is an Associate Justice of the Mississippi Supreme Court. His term began in 2005 and ends in 2012.
Randolph served with the U.S. Army 1st Infantry Division during the Vietnam War. He was discharged in 1967.
Randolph received a B.S. in Business Administration in 1972 from Rollins College and a J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1974.
After graduating from law school, Randolph entered private practice. He worked as an attorney until his appointment to the Mississippi Supreme Court.
Awards and Associations
- Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell
- Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys, A.M. Best
- Bio on Mississippi Supreme Court website
- Project Vote Smart, Associate Justice Michael K. Randolph (MS)
- The Meridian Star, "Justice Court task force will seek citizens’ opinions", July 26, 2007
- BNET.com, "Shifting political landscape?", October 11, 2004
- State of Mississippi Judiciary, Press Release: "Michael K. Randolph takes oath as Supreme Court justice", April 23, 2004
- Magnolia Report, "Five questions with Mike Randolph"