United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio is the United States district court for the northern half of Ohio. The main courthouse is located in Cleveland (where the chief judge and most of the Northern District's judges have chambers), along with other offices in Toledo, Akron, and Youngstown.
The United States Attorney of the Northern District of Ohio represents the United States in civil and criminal litigation in the court. When decisions of the court are appealed, they are appealed to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals based in Downtown Cincinnati at the Potter A. Stewart Federal Courthouse and Building.
Article III judges
- Nominated by Bill Clinton: James Carr, Patrica Gaughan, James Gwin, Donald Nugent, Solomon Oliver, Kathleen O'Malley, Dan Polster
- Nominated by George W. Bush: John R. Adams, Christopher Boyko, Sara Lioi, Jack Zouhary
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- US Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Ohio
- Judges of the Northern District of Ohio
- Opinions of the Northern District of Ohio
|Magistrate judges||Vernelis Armstrong • William Baughman • George Limbert • Kenneth McHargh • Nancy Vecchiarelli • Greg White • James Knepp • Kathleen B. Burke •|
|Former Article III judges||
Ann Aldrich • Sam Bell • Kathleen M. O'Malley • Alice Batchelder • Robert Krupansky • Leroy Contie • Hiram V. Willson • Charles Taylor Sherman • Martin Welker • Augustus Ricks • Francis Joseph Wing • Robert Walker Tayler • William Louis Day • John Milton Killits • John Hessin Clarke • David Westenhaver • Paul Jones • George Philip Hahn • Frank Kloeb • George White • Frank Battisti • James Connell • Emerich Freed • Ben Green • Girard Kalbfleisch • Alvin Krenzler • Thomas Lambros • John Manos • Paul Matia • Charles McNamee • Richard McQuade • William K. Thomas • Nicholas Walinski • Samuel West • Robert Wilkin • Don Young • Paul Weick •
|Former Chief judges|
Portions of this article have been copied from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.